If you have booked your Inverell accommodation, then you will be looking forward to your holiday in our beautiful picturesque part of the world. Located east of Moree and on the Macintyre River, there is so much to see and do while you are here and many of them are very close to the motels in Inverell, New South Wales.
With so many attractions within close proximity to the motels and hotels in Inverell, it can sometimes be difficult deciding how to spend your time here. To help make your decisions easier, here are 7 attractions you absolutely must see during your holiday.
- Inverell Business Centre: If you love shopping then you need to visit the Inverell business Centre, as it’s open 7 days a week and is home to some of the best shops and boutiques in the region. It’s also within an easy walking distance of most Inverell accommodation.
- National Transport Museum: With more than 1000 vintage, classic and veteran cars and motorbikes on display, the National Transport Museum is one of our best attractions.
- Yangoora Gallery: After a welcome lunch at one of our Inverell hotels, restaurants or cafes, why not spend a few hours looking through all the handcrafted timber items at the refurbished Yangoora Gallery? You can even buy a hand-crafted didgeridoo!
- Green Farm Valley: This family owned and operated sheep property is the ideal day out for families with kids. Not only are there lots of fun farm activities, but they have a water slide, roller coaster, mini golf, jumping pillow and playgrounds. Make the most of your Inverell accommodation and spend the day at the Green Farm Valley – the kids will love it!
- Sapphire fossicking: Close to all Inverell hotels and motels, there are a number of parks and private properties where you can try your hand at fossicking for sapphires. You can hire everything you need and even view a mining plant in operation.
- Macintyre Falls Lookout: With a lovely picnic area and swimming, fishing and hiking opportunities not far away, the Macintyre Falls lookout is one of our most popular attractions. Not far from the hotels and motels in Inverell, New South Wales, this lookout offers stunning views over the river and valley.
- Inverell Pioneer Village: Take a stroll back in time at the Inverell Pioneer Village with its authentic village and restored buildings. All the buildings have been lovingly relocated from the local area and restored to their former glory.
Looking for friendly and family focused Inverell accommodation? Call the Inverell Motel on 02 6722 2077 or send us an email.